40 Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up
Starting up a PEO can be daunting. This web-based resource provides insight related to starting a PEO in 40 steps. The easy-to-follow checklist offers you insight, advice, and resources to launch your PEO on the right track. Includes links to industry resources and articles relating to business plans, service offerings, Client Service Agreements (CSAs), and more.
This resource offers well over 200 articles with expert perspectives on industry issues from the PEO Insider™ articles archives, and will save you time and money by guiding you through the start-up timeframe. Within the links and articles in NAPEO's 40-Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up you will find:
- Methods to identify and analyze your PEO's service offerings
- Help with Client Service Agreements (CSAs)
- Useful links to industry resources
- Guidance on building a staff and internal operations
- Insightful articles on considerations when starting up a PEO, legal issues, operations, human resources, risk management, and more.
The checklist was developed by PEO industry expert Daniel McHenry of McHenry Consulting, a Tampa-based boutique consulting firm. Dan has been in the PEO industry for over 20 years and was a co-founder and architect of two of the country's most highly successful PEOs.
Your purchase will include access to the web-based 40-Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up for 12 months from the date of purchase. Once you have made your purchase you can access this content at
Member Price: $200.00